Our Live Room is a 215 sq ft (20m²) acoustically treated, modern and spacious room in the centre of Bristol, just 5 minutes walk from Temple Meads Station. It comes fully equipped with a PA and backline comprising of:
- 10-channel mixer
- 2 x 300w active speakers
- 4 microphones
- Drum shells (Kick + pedal, 3 toms) and drum hardware (NO snare and NO cymbals)
- 1 bass amp
- 1 dual channel 100W guitar amp (head + cab)
- 1 single channel 30W guitar combo amp
- 2 extra guitar cabinets (available to use with your own amp heads)
We can also provide the following extras for an additional charge:
- Snare drum (£3 per hour)
- Extra guitar amp head 100W (£5 per hour)
- Extra microphones (vocal or instrument) (£2 per hour)
We have a kitchen available to use, with tea/coffee facilities and a microwave. There is free on-street parking available.
To book please scroll down to our online form and for all other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We give the option to book regular weekly slots, so please get in touch to find out availability.
Any out of hours sessions can be negotiated. Please get in touch.
Please read our T&Cs HERE before booking